Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from all serving adjusted Railway employees of the Central Railway excluding RPF/RPSF Personnel for filling up seats against the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. There are 596 seats to be filled through the GDCE Examination. As per the RRC CR Notification [No.GDCE 01/2022], these 500+ seats are assigned for the Stenographer, Goods Guard, Station Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Sr Comml Clerk, Cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk & Accounts Clerk posts. Candidates who want to get the Railway Jobs kindly make online registration between 28.10.2022 to 28.11.2022
The RRC Central Railway recruitment process will be done on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. The Central Railway GDCE Notification & RRC CR Recruitment application online link is available at rrccr.com. For more details of rrccr.com recruitment, RRC CR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway
- Job Name Stenographer, Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station
- Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk & Accounts Clerk
- Total Vacancy- 596
- Job Location- Various Locations
- Official website- rrccr.com
Eligibility criteria Central Railway Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should possess a 10+2/ 12th/ Degree from a recognized board/ university. For more details, visit the official notification.
Candidates will be appointed based on Computer Based Test (CBT), aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
The minimum age limit is 42 years
The maximum age limit is 47 years
As per the Notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.rrccr.com
- Find the apply link “Click here to Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly then click Save & Continue.
- Upload the required documents. Click, Save & Continue”.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
- Do not send a hard copy of the application to RRC, CR by post
Starting Date for Submission of online application- 28.10.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application- 28.11.2022
govtresultsgk.in public that all the details provided by this website are true and accurate according to the recruitment notification or advertisement or information etc. But sometimes might be happened mistakes by the website owners by mean just as typing mistakes, eye deception, or others. For more details go to the official website and read out the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.