LAHDC Recruitment 2022: Good news was reached from Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Leh. Online applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for the Assistant Motorman, Assistant Stockman, Store Man, Packer, and other posts. There is 182 seat fixation in the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council. Candidates who are searching for work in central government jobs can take this golden chance. Willing and suitable candidates can apply online mode.
Invalid applications are roundly omission by the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council. All department candidates should have to Pay Rs: 200. Candidates may search for their educational details and salary details mentioned below on this page.
Details of LAHDC Attendant job 2022
- Name of the organization- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council
- Name of the posts- Assistant Stockman, Assistant Motorman, Store Man, Packer
- Vacancy- 182
- Advt no- 01 of 2022
- Official website- leh.nic.in
Eligibility criteria LAHDC Leh Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should possess 10th /12th are eligible to apply. For more details, visit the official notification.
Candidates will be appointed based on Objective Type Written Tests, and Documents Verification.
The minimum age limit is 18 years
The maximum age limit is 42 years
As per the Notice.
How to Apply
- Candidates will go to the official website at leh.nic.in
- Find the 01 of 2022 and read the official notification.
- Registered candidates can log in and New candidates kindly register with valid details.
- Finally, applicants click to submit the application in an online portal.
Starting date of online application- 01.11.2022
Closing date of online application- 30.11.2022
govtresultsgk.in public that all the details provided by this website are true and accurate according to the recruitment notification or advertisement or information etc. But sometimes might be happened mistakes by the website owners by mean just as typing mistakes, eye deception, or others. For more details go to the official website and read out the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.